St Raphael Resort and Marina, an internationally recognised 5-star hotel in Limassol is looking to recruit a qualified candidate for the following positions:
1. Spa Supervisor/ Manager
Reports to: the Managing Director
Description of the position:
As the Supervisor/ Manager of the spa, he/she would play a very important role in the day to day operations of the SPA and health club department. Should strive to maintain and motivate the entire SPA team, and also able to create a culture of care and service excellence among employees.
Able to develop and implement SPA operational goals, policies and procedures. Additionally responsible for leading the efficient and effective Spa operations including short and long-term strategic planning.
- Ensure consistent Spa experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times
- Ensure the guest experience is relaxing and in accordance with the hotel's standards
- Able to liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of the spa operations
- Able to handle any guest complaints or special requirements
- Able to promote and sell spa programs to hotel guests, groups, conference guests walk-in etc
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require
- Must be strategic, creative and able to clearly communicate with his staff
- Pleasant Personality
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Management and Leadership skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Excellent knowledge of English language. Russian language will be considered as additional qualification
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Full charge bookkeeping including all month and year and journal entries (accruals, prepayments etc.).
- Compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for in-house use and decision making.
- Maintain all client accounts of time, billings payments. Collection of accounts receivable when necessary.
- Prepare all monthly client invoicing and creditor payments.
- Reconcile credit card receipts and statements monthly
- Professional qualification CAT or equivalent, with experience and knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with numbers and understand a broad range of common financial matters in a timely manner.
- Be fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Be able to work with diverse personalities
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at St Raphael Resort, please download our application form by clicking the link below:
You can either scan the application form and then e-mail it to HR Department ([email protected]).
Alternatively, you can post your application form back to the following address for the attention of our HR Department.
St Raphael Resort
P.O. Box 51064
3594 Limassol, Cyprus
Please note: Applicants that do not send us a completed application form will not be considered.