The housemaid/cleaner will perform cleaning duties in all public areas, guest rooms and back of house of St Raphael Resort & Marina. The Housemaid/cleaner will clean all guest rooms and public areas and handle all dirty linen, in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to guests according to the departmental standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Housekeeping/cleaning works during operational hours.
- To understand the service and methods of presentation and cleanliness of all guest rooms, public areas, management offices and events halls.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her duties.
- Protect equipment and Resorts property ensuring there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors for any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of all company-related practices
- To sense guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To inform all superiors about incidents, observations and developments that affect Guests, the Hotel’s activities and her post.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
- Proof of experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper in a 5 Star Hotel /Resort
- Holder of an EU passport is essential.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
- 3 meals per day.
- Provision of Accommodation
If this sounds like you please fill the form below.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.