The new member of Food & Beverage department will be responsible to serve food and beverage to guests and provide friendly service according to the hotel standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- To ensure that his actions, duties and opening and closing duties carried out are in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To serve food and beverage orders according to the established sequence of service.
- To provide high quality and efficient service at all times.
- To set and reset tables according to set standard at different meal periods.
- To collect all store requisitions (food, beverage and non-food).
- To take care of all operational equipment.
- To assist and adhere to all opening and closing procedures for the outlet.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items on the menu / buffet and provide clarifications to the guests when needed.
- To act as a salesman in order to promote Resorts F&B outlets and Facilities.
- To provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests.
- To assist in greeting and seating each guest.
- To ensure his/her personal working station, as well as all working areas and guest areas, are kept clean & tidy.
- To handle all guests inquires in a courteous and friendly manner.
- To fully control his / her working station.
- To make table reservations if needed.
- To establish a rapport with guests, maintaining a good customer relationship.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Food & Beverage industry.
- Proof of experience as a Waiter in a 5 / 4 Star Hotel /Resort
- Holder of an EU passport is essential.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment.
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
- 3 meals per day.
- Provision of Accommodation
If this sounds like you please fill the form below.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.