Port of entry
- Yachts coming to or leaving Cyprus can clear Customs and Immigration formalities from within the St Raphael Marina offices at a charge.
- 24h security is provided by on site Port and Marine Police.
- Controlled vehicle entrance
- Single exit/entry point for all vehicles and pedestrians
- Security fence
- There is adequate parking within the Marina premises.
- Diesel and petrol is available at the fuel quay.
Facilities at berth
- Fresh water connection, T.V., electricity 240v 50Hz, 16A, 32A, 63A, 32A three phase, 63A three phase. Wifi Internet Services are available (payable locally at the Marina reception.)
- The Marina operates a 54 ton travel lift.
- Dry dock for repairs and maintenance
- Full yacht maintenance and repairs are provided by on site as well as outside contractors.
- Grey and black water discharge
- Refuse disposal
- Waste oil disposal
- Used Battery disposal
- Mail service
- Money exchange
- Car hiring
- Public telephones
Hospitality and Recreational Services On site
- St Raphael Resort Hotel providing full resort facilities
- Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant
- Seashells Beach Tavern
- Diving Centre
- Water Sports
- Yacht Sales
- Yacht Chartering
- St Raphael Yacht Club
- RYA Training Centre