The beach & swimming pool supervisor will plan all the activities and check the work of the pool attendants. He/she will participate in the life-saving team and be responsible for guest safety, as well as for keeping the pool and beach areas spotless. He/she will carry out pool checks and readings and will supply all the necessary materials for the job. He/she will deliver the highest possible quality standards of work and service through the effective development, management and leadership of his/her team members, equipment, and provisions, in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department profitability in accordance with resorts policies, procedures and standards.
- to implement and train in the correct hotel service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
- to project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
Health and safety and quality assurance
- to ensure a safe workplace by identifying hazards and taking corrective action and to instruct employees on specific safe work practices.
- to thoroughly understand, adhere to and train in all hotel quality standards in product presentation, maintenance, cleanliness and hygiene.
- to monitor all pool and beach areas and activities by actively participating in the daily running of the operations and be vigilantly attentive to service details and all product quality.
- to supervise and train on the quality and quantity of his attendants’ duties/work on a daily basis.
- to be responsible for the pool, beach, areas and the relevant facilities used by hotel guests as well as for the health and safety of all guests in these areas.
- to participate in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in each other’s welfare, safety and development.
- to understand and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health & safety, cleanliness and the environment.
- graduate from lyceum or secondary school.
- two years previous experience in a similar position will be consider as big advantage.
- must speak english very well. Knowledge of another language will be considered as advantage.
- first aid qualification.
- pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- very good communication skills.
- good communication skills.
- pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and responsible.
- competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you please fill the form below.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.