We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, managing and monitoring the Resort’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. The Social Media Coordinator should oversee the Resort’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on all social media platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy by setting key performance indicators (KPIs) such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms and produce material for adverts, banners, and other in-house promotional information
- Set up and optimize on a daily basis the company’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Handling online communication with guests and assist in requests
- Suggest improvements for the usability, design, content and conversion of the hotel’s website
- Conceptualize & develop graphic design, social media assets, artworks for branding, and sales & marketing collaterals
- Coordinate and execute photography and video sessions
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure all marketing information are informative and appealing
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- University Degree in Social Media or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with graphic design tools and photography skills
- Excellent multitasking skills, team player, good time-management skills and great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Greek & English languages
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you please fill the form below.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.