The Guest Relations Officer will take part in the public relations activities in the most efficient and effective manner, delivering the highest possible standards of service to Guests, VIPs and repeat Guests from their arrival until the minute they depart. The Guest relation officer should communicate effectively with our guests and ensure a memorable stay aiming also to improve the percentage of returning guests.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- To go through daily all reservation forms for the following days and follow up on necessary amenities to be put in their rooms through coordination with Room Service and Reservations.
- To pre-register in conjunction with Front Office, all VIP’s prior to arrival.
- To welcome all VIP’s personally and escort them to their rooms/suites.
- To establish and maintain a good relationship with all the guests of the Resort.
- To handle Guest enquiries as well as problems and complaints.
- To phone all guests celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons, to congratulate them and coordinate with Room Service for the room amenities as specified on the amenities list.
- To identify problem and potential problem areas through feedback from the guests, the guest questionnaires and Team Members and inform the General Manager accordingly.
- To check all registration forms of in-house guests to ensure that the correct information has been entered in the system.
- To update the guest history programme and as a result the repeat guests’ statistics on a daily basis.
- To promote in-house events (e.g. Management Cocktail, Theme Nights etc) and to confidently recommend and merchandise all Hotel facilities, services and products, using “up-selling skills” and follow the method actively.
- To attend important functions and theme nights so as to welcome important guests.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Guest Relations work as well as the steps of the customer journeys during operational hours.
- To handle inspection visits and to attend lunches and dinners to that effect.
- To promote and sell the Resort’s merchandising products (e.g. T-shirts, bathrobes).
- To act as Duty Manager and record in the Log Book all actions taken vis-à-vis issues encountered.
- To always co-operate, assist and help other areas/stations/ people when they are busier than her.
- To perform other duties as and when requested by the Management of the Resort.
- To follow Fire Prevention and Safety procedures at all times and implementing the Resort's environmental policies.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Hotel Management or related field from a university or Hotel Management School will be consider as strong advantage.
- Five years’ experience in relevant positions in the field of Front Office.
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well. Russian language will be considered a strong advantage.
- Very good organisational and communication skills with high level of responsibility, initiative and judgement.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
If this sounds like you please fill the form below.
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.